“Can you get any Financial Help with any Product?”

Yes there are finance options available for all installation work. Please contact the office for an illustration.

“Is there any Tax Relief on Installation work when a business invests in its premises?”

It is possible to apply for Enhanced Capital Allowance that enables a business to claim money back for certain products installed (ECA)

Lease payments can also be offset against profits to reduce corporation tax (AIA)

When considering any tax relief options please consultant the company’s accountant

“How much do your services cost?”

The services Utility Trade offer to all of our clients come at no charge. Tendering and quotation services also comes with no obligations to accept any of our returned supplier prices. However if we process a contract but then you return to the original supplier we reserve the right to charge you an administration fee as all contracts are legally binding

“Which suppliers do you work with?”

Utility Trade offer a true `whole-of-market’ range, we can trade with every electricity and gas supplier in the operating market’

“I do not want to move from my supplier, Can you negotiate with my current supplier?”

Yes – We always request pricing from our client’s current supplier. In the ideal situation, we will simply re-negotiate your current supplier renewal offer, and no transfers will be necessary. Your current supplier will bid for your business through a tendering process.

“What can my account manager help me with?

Utility Trade Ltd has a team of utility experts. Our account managers become a single point of contact for all of our clients’ energy requirements, replacing departmentalised call-centres.

Their role involves:

  • General customer service queries
  • Billing disputes & rebates
  • Bill Validation
  • Tendering and quotation preparation
  • Supplier recommendation
  • Meter upgrades and downgrades
  • Changing premises
  • New site and site closures
  • Supplier Contract Terms & Conditions Advice
  • AMR/Smart metering pricing and commissioning

What is the difference between an EPC and a DEC?

An Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)  is required to let potential buyers or tenants how energy efficient your building is. EPCs provide an energy rating for the building with advisory notes on how to make cost affective improvements to make sure the building is energy efficient. The advisories are not compulsory.

A Display Energy Certificate (DEC) is only needed on public building and institutions over 1000m2, such as universities, hospitals, council offices, schools, ect. The DEC is based on the energy usage of the building so the rating is based on consumption levels, this will also come with accompanying advisory notes. The DEC must be publicly displayed within the building.

Need to make a Complaint?

At Utility Trade Ltd we pride ourselves with our work quality and relationships between our clients and suppliers. However if you feel you have not had the services you required we do have a simple complaints procedure.

Email us at: Info@utilitytrade.com

Call us on: 0844 209 7393

Write to us:

Utility Trade Ltd:

Office 3 & 4, St Marys House, St Marys Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 7DS

Once your complaint is received we will deal with it without delay and get back to you within 24 hours.

If due to circumstances we cannot resolve the issues within 24 hours we will write to you and keep you up to date with how we are handling your case and inform you of our next steps to get this complaint resolved as soon as possible.

Our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes. We may receive commissions from any contracts processed.